Upon arriving at the Pecan Tree Inn bed and breakfast, you’ll immediately recognize the “attention to detail” as its defining feature. The stunning architecture of our Beaufort, North Carolina inn creates the feel of home for guests traveling from all over.
A friendly, gracious staff member or innkeeper will escort you to your room and acquaint you with the many amenities you will enjoy during your stay.
Breakfast is available in our beautiful dining room,outdoor porch or on the brick patio.
Afternoon – Beverages and snacks are available from 3-6 in Parlor. Treat yourself to fresh baked goodies, salty snacks, sweets and an array of hot beverages. In the summer enjoy fresh cucumber water.
We also sell wine by the bottle you can have it delivered to your room while making your reservations just go to the add-on tab or purchase at check-in.
Concierge Services of Our Beaufort, North Carolina Inn
We are here to accommodate you. Our staff will assist you with information on things to do, see and experience on the North Carolina coast.
We can have something special waiting for you and your loved one upon arrival. We can make recommendations and reservations for dinner as you desire. Beaufort has a large variety of restaurants and dining options.
Awards Received by Our Beaufort, North Carolina Inn
- TripAdvisor Award of Excellence 2011-2015
- Inspected and Approved by the North Carolina Bed and Breakfast and Inns
- Selected by Fodor’s “The South’s Best Bed and Breakfasts”
- Recipient of the Carteret County Chamber of Commerce “Business Improvement Award”
- Town of Beaufort Award for Historic Restoration
- Recognized by: Conde’ Nast Traveler, The Washington Post, The Raleigh News & Observer,
- This Week Magazine, Tasteful Magazine and Our State Magazine
- Member: National Bed and Breakfast Association, North Carolina Bed and Breakfast and Inns,
- The Carteret County Chamber of Commerce, the Beaufort Business and Professional Association