The Pecan Tree Inn is the perfect place to stay in Beaufort, we are the largest Bed and Breakfast in Beaufort with seven bedrooms and 8 baths. Located in the heart of downtown, Beaufort’s historic district just a half block from the Waterfront, and a 15-minute drive to walk the beaches and explore Fort Macon. We have green water, wild horses and birds galore on the Rachel Carson Reserve just across Taylors Creek. The Maritime Museums, shops, kayaking, paddle boarding, ferry-boat excursions are within walking distance from the Inn. Explore outstanding dining restaurants within a four block radius of the Inn. Relax and enjoy spacious rooms, large porches, garden patio with a serene water feature and Koi pond. A great place to unwind, lounge, drink wine and enjoy a gourmet breakfast. At the Pecan Tree Inn, you have choices, room size, breakfast options, and amenities. We are open year-round. Book direct on our site for the best rates or call to make your reservation. And don’t forget we are Eco-friendly, NC Green travel, ServSafe Certified, equipped with car charging stations for Tesla or Luxury Electric vehicles.
Planning to explore one of the many ferry adventures or kayak/paddle board outings we offer special boxed lunches, you may order in advance when making your reservation or 24 hours advance notice of check-in date.
Included in Your Stay at the Bed and Breakfast
- Delicious buffet breakfast with hot entrée’s made with fresh, local ingredients
- Afternoon snacks and homemade maple butter pecan cookies to enjoy
- Micro-Fiber Bedding
- Egyptian Cotton Towels
- White Noise Machines
- In-room phone docking stations
- Aroma Therapy diffusers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen RUKU televisions
- Private Bath with showers in each room
- Chemical Free Cleaning products – Young Living Thieves Cleaning and laundry detergent products
- Wine & Gift Shop
- Hybrid and Tesla Charging Stations
- NC GreenTravel Certified Property
Add the following Amenities to your reservation
- Wines, Prosseco, Picnic Lunch, Cheese Platter, Flower arrangements as well as a wide variety of items from our gift shop. You can shop online under the reservations tab add-on/Gift Shop. We also have gift certificates available for that special someone.