The Pecan Tree Inn Bed and Breakfast is a perfect Crystal Coast getaway to the quaint town of Beaufort, NC and nearby Atlantic beach. This distinctive Bed and Breakfast Inn located in Beaufort, North Carolina offers everything you need for the perfect Bed and Breakfast experience.
Offering a seaside atmosphere with the amenities of a hotel, our bed and breakfast is set in a unique and colorful landscape in the heart of Beaufort’s Historic District and just a few steps from the scenic yacht harbor. The Pecan Tree Inn is known throughout the Southeast as the place to stay when visiting The Crystal Coast and southern Outer Banks. The Inn provides a restful oasis for visitors to this undiscovered gem of a seaport town. Enjoy the ocean air with a walk or bike ride through our Historic District. Or get out on the ocean for Kayaking, or SUP boarding take a ferry ride to Cape Lookout, Rachel Carson Reserve we are just a half a block walk to the boardwalk/yacht harbor or just relax in our garden oasis.
Included in Your Stay at Our Bed and Breakfast
- Gourmet Breakfast buffet with fresh, local ingredients
- Afternoon snacks with homemade maple butter pecan cookies
- Free parking one car per room
- Micro-Fiber Bedding
- Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen televisions with cable
- Private Bathrooms in each room
- Wine Shop
- Charging Stations
The following Amenities can be added to your reservation-
- Wines, Prosseco, Picnic Lunch, Bento Boxes, Cheese Platter, Flower arrangements as well as a wide variety of items from our gift shop. You can shop online under the reservations tab add-on/Gift Shop. We also have gift certificates available for that special someone.
Each of our seven elegant guest rooms has a distinctive character. We have two deluxe suites with king-size beds and two-person Jacuzzi. All rooms have private bathrooms and are handsomely furnished and decorated with modern and antique furnishings. Relax on one of our breezy porches, or stroll through the gardens and catch sight of a cardinal peering out from the Crepe Myrtle trees. We also offer a pet-friendly room for those of you who want to bring your companion.