The Pecan Tree Inn is the perfect hotel alternative. Our Bed and Breakfast is in the quaint town of Beaufort, NC. This distinctive Bed and Breakfast is located in the Historic District and offers everything you need for the perfect romantic getaway along the Southern Outer Banks.
Offering a seaside atmosphere with the amenities of a hotel, our bed and breakfast is set in a unique and colorful landscape in the heart of Beaufort’s Historic District and just a few steps from the scenic yacht harbor. The Inn provides a restful oasis for visitors to this undiscovered gem of a seaport town. Enjoy the waterfront breeze with a walk or bike ride through our Historic town. Or get out on the ocean for Kayaking, SUP boarding or take a ferry ride to Cape Lookout, Rachel Carson Reserve we are just a half a block to the boardwalk/yacht harbor, shops, and top restaurants.
Planning to explore one of the many ferry adventures or kayak/paddle board outings we offer special boxed lunches, you may order in advance when making your reservation or 24 hours in advance prior to check-in. Always book directly on our website to ensure the best possible rate.
Included in Your Stay at the Bed and Breakfast
- Gourmet Family style breakfast with fresh, local ingredients
- Afternoon snacks with homemade maple butter pecan cookies
- Micro-Fiber Bedding
- Egyptian Cotton Towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen RUKU televisions
- Private Bathrooms in each room
- Chemical Free Cleaning products – YoungLiving Thieves Cleaning and laundry detergent
- Wine & Gift Shop
- Hybrid and Tesla Charging Stations
The following Amenities can be added to your reservation-
- Wines, Prosseco, Picnic Lunch, Bento Boxes, Cheese Platter, Flower arrangements as well as a wide variety of items from our gift shop. You can shop online under the reservations tab add-on/Gift Shop. We also have gift certificates available for that special someone.
Each of our seven elegant guest rooms has a distinctive character. We have two deluxe suites with king-size beds and a two-person Jacuzzi tub with separate showers. All rooms have private bathrooms with showers and are handsomely furnished and decorated with modern and antique furnishings. We offer a toxic-free environment and exclusively use Young Living essential oil cleaning products. You can relax on one of our breezy porches, or stroll through the gardens and catch sight of a cardinal peering out from the Crepe Myrtle trees. We also offer a pet-friendly room for those of you who want to bring your furry companion.