Upon arriving at the Inn, you’ll immediately be greeted by a friendly gracious staff member or innkeepers who will give you a tour and escort you to your room and acquaint you with the many amenities you will enjoy during your stay, you will be happy that you chose the Pecan Tree Inn for your accommodations.
Our staff will assist you with knowledgeable information on our coastal Outer Banks town, we are happy to provide recommendations for outings, eateries, breweries, and pubs in the area. Our local flare has dining options for all budgets.
Breakfast will be available in our beautiful dining room or you may also dine on our outdoor porch or on the brick patio. A breakfast menu is posted each afternoon in the dining room.
Afternoon – Beverages and snacks are available from 3-6 pm in the sitting room. Treat yourself to freshly baked goodies, salty and sweets snacks, and an array of hot and cold beverages. We also offer a variety of wines in our gift/wine shop for purchase ahead of time, which can be delivered to your room. You are able to purchase wine ahead of time on the reservations page after selecting your room.
We are certified with the “Count on Me NC” for practicing the proper protocol for COVID-19. We are NC ServSafe Certified, and just received our annual inspection by the CC Health Depart and have a 100% rating for cleanliness and food preparation.
Our world has changed with unbelievable speed due to COVID-19, and we move forward together in response. The collective well-being of our guests, employees, and community is very important to us, and we are committed to public safety standards that bring us all peace of mind. We have safely adapted to enhanced our stringent disinfection procedures in accordance with CDC guidelines and industry best practices.
The Pecan Tree Inn has long been recognized for our attention to detail, and we know this means more now than ever before. We have gift bags upon checking in that include hand sanitizer & masks. Each room and common areas are equipped with hand sanitizer. We use ultraviolet equipment weekly in all rooms and have arranged all outdoor seating for social distancing.
Awards Received by Beaufort, North Carolina
- TripAdvisor Travelers Choice Award for 2020
- Select Registry Distinguished Inns of North America since 2019
- TripAdvisor Award of Excellence 2011-2019 Bed and Breakfast in Beaufort, NC
- Inspected and Approved by the North Carolina Bed and Breakfast and Inns
- Inspected and Approved by AAA ♦♦♦ rated
- Selected by Fodor’s “The South’s Best Bed and Breakfasts”
- Raleigh News & Observer “Perfect Girls Weekend Getaway” 2016
- Town of Beaufort Award for Historic Restoration
- This Week Magazine, Tasteful Magazine, and Our State Magazine
- NC-Green travel Three Dogwood Recognition for lowering our carbon footprint