You will be happy you chose the Pecan Tree Inn for your accommodations. Upon arriving at the Inn, you’ll be greeted by a friendly, gracious staff member or innkeepers who will give you a tour, escort you to your room, and acquaint you with the many amenities you will enjoy.
At this time, only registered guests are allowed inside the building or on the grounds. No outside visitors will be permitted.
Guests who are experiencing or have been exposed to another person with any symptoms of COVID-19 within the last ten days please arrange to reschedule.
Our staff will assist you with knowledgeable information on our coastal Southern Outer Banks town. We are happy to provide recommendations for outings, eateries, breweries, and pubs in the area. Our local flare has dining options for all budgets.
Breakfast will be available in our beautiful dining room, or you may also dine on our outdoor porch or the brick patio. A breakfast menu is posted each afternoon in the dining room, you will be asked at check-in the time slot that works with your scheduled arrival for breakfast we serve between 8 am – 9:30 am.
Afternoon – Beverages and snacks are available from 3-5 pm in the dining room. Treat yourself to freshly baked goodies, salty and sweets snacks, and an array of hot and cold beverages. We also offer various wines in our Office/gift/wine shop for purchase either ahead of time or delivered to your room. You can purchase wine on the reservations page after selecting your room.
We are certified with the “Count on Me NC” for practicing the proper protocol for COVID-19. We are NC ServSafe Certified and just received our annual inspection by the CC Health Depart and have a 100% rating for cleanliness and food preparation.
Our world has changed rapidly due to COVID-19, and we move forward together in response. Our guests, employees, and community’s collective well-being is essential to us, and we are committed to public safety standards that bring us all peace of mind. We have adapted to enhance our stringent disinfection procedures following CDC guidelines and industry best practices.
The Pecan Tree Inn has long been recognized for its attention to detail, and we know this means more now than ever before.
Awards Received by the Inn and our town of Beaufort, North Carolina
- Our State Magazine – 2022 September Issue B&Beyond in North Carolina
- TripAdvisor “BEST OF THE BEST” 2021 Travelers Choice Award for 2021, and Rated #11 of Top 25 Hotels
- Select Registry Distinguished Inns of North America since 2019
- TripAdvisor Award of Excellence 2011-2019 Bed and Breakfast in Beaufort, NC
- Inspected and Approved by the North Carolina Bed and Breakfast and Inns
- Inspected and Approved by AAA-rated
- Selected by Fodor’s “The South’s Best Bed and Breakfasts”
- Raleigh News & Observer “Perfect Girls Weekend Getaway” 2016
- Town of Beaufort Award for Historic Restoration
- This Week Magazine, Tasteful Magazine
- NC-Green travel Three Dogwood Recognition for lowering our carbon footprint