Upon arriving at the Inn, you’ll immediately be greeted by a friendly gracious staff member or innkeepers who will give you a tour and escort you to your room and acquaint you with the many amenities you will enjoy during your stay, you will be happy that you chose the Pecan Tree Inn for your accommodations.
Our staff will assist you with knowledgeable information on our coastal Outer Banks town, we are happy to provide recommendations for outings, eateries, breweries, and pubs in the area. Our local flare has dining options for all budgets.
Breakfast will be available in our beautiful dining room served family-style, you may also dine on our outdoor porch or on the brick patio.
Afternoon – Beverages and snacks are available from 3-6 pm in the sitting room. Treat yourself to freshly baked goodies, salty and sweets snacks and an array of hot and cold beverages. We also offer a variety of wines in our gift/wine shop for purchased ahead of time, which can be delivered to your room. You are able to purchase wine ahead of time on the reservations page after selecting your room.
We also offer a variety of wines for purchase and can be delivered to your room. After selecting your room and desired stay dates you may add additional items.
Awards Received by Our Beaufort, North Carolina Inn
- TripAdvisor Award of Excellence 2011-2019 Bed and Breakfast in Beaufort, NC
- Inspected and Approved by the North Carolina Bed and Breakfast and Inns
- Inspected and Approved by AAA ♦♦♦ rated
- Selected by Fodor’s “The South’s Best Bed and Breakfasts”
- Raleigh News & Observer “Perfect Girls Weekend Getaway” 2016
- Town of Beaufort Award for Historic Restoration
- Recognized by: Conde’ Nast Traveler, The Washington Post, The Raleigh News & Observer,
- This Week Magazine, Tasteful Magazine, and Our State Magazine
- Member: National Bed and Breakfast Association, North Carolina Bed and Breakfast and Inns,