Upon arriving at the Inn, you’ll immediately be greeted by a friendly gracious staff member or innkeeper who will escort you to your room and acquaint you with the many amenities you will enjoy during your stay, you will be happy that you chose an alternative hotel for accommodations.
Our staff will assist you with knowledgeable information on our coastal Outer Banks town, we are happy to provide recommendations for outings, eateries, breweries, and pubs in the area. Our local flare has dining options for all budgets.
Breakfast will be available in our beautiful dining room, outdoor porch or on the brick patio.
Afternoon – Beverages and snacks are available from 3-7pm in the sitting room. Treat yourself to fresh baked goodies, salty snacks, sweets and an array of hot beverages. We also offer a variety of wines for purchased ahead of time which can be delivered to your room. To purchase wine ahead of time it on the reservations page under the add-on tab.
We also offer a variety of wines for purchase and can be delivered to your room. To purchase wine ahead of time it on the reservations page under the add-on tab.
Awards Received by Our Beaufort, North Carolina Inn
- TripAdvisor Award of Excellence 2011-2017 #1 Bed and Breakfast in Beaufort, NC
- Inspected and Approved by the North Carolina Bed and Breakfast and Inns
- Inspected and Approved by AAA
- Selected by Fodor’s “The South’s Best Bed and Breakfasts”
- Raleigh News & Observer “Perfect Girls Weekend Getaway” 2016
- Recipient of the Carteret County Chamber of Commerce “Business Improvement Award”
- Town of Beaufort Award for Historic Restoration
- Recognized by: Conde’ Nast Traveler, The Washington Post, The Raleigh News & Observer,
- This Week Magazine, Tasteful Magazine, and Our State Magazine
- Member: National Bed and Breakfast Association, North Carolina Bed and Breakfast and Inns,