Check-In and Check-Out Time
Check-in time is between 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM. If you are planning to arrive later than 6:00 PM, call us at 252-728-6733 so that we may coordinate your check-in with our after-hours procedures. If you plan to arrive before 3:00 pm, you may park your car in the Inn’s parking lot, and we will be more than happy to tell you about our favorite places to have lunch or visit in our town.
Check-out time is 11:00 am.
We recommend you reserve directly with the inn to receive the best rate. www.pecantree.com
Book direct only requires a credit card and a 50% deposit. The remaining balance will be charged on the arrival date.
On-line 3rd Party Reservations (OTA’s) (e.g., Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com require the total amount of reservation to be paid at the time of booking. Besides, to cancel a third-party reservation, you must do so through their website. If we need to contact you about important information regarding your reservation, we will be unable to do so as only the online travel agent has your contact information.
International Reservations require 100% of the reservation to be paid at the time of booking.
Gift Certificates Reservations require a Gift Certificate number and a credit card on record. Gift Certificates must be presented upon arrival.
Group Reservations Three or more rooms, either booked together or individually by parties traveling together, constitutes a group reservation. Group reservations may require payment at the time booked with a 30-day cancellation policy.
If you cancel your reservation after the 14-day window of your arrival, you will be charged the full amount of your reservation. If we can rebook your room, we are happy to issue a voucher for the full amount of your reservation for a future stay (not valid to be used on major holidays or during July – Oct). If you do not cancel your reservation and fail to arrive, you will forfeit any refund and be charged the full amount of your reservation.
Due to the size of our Inn, cancellations affect us significantly. Reservations canceled under the required notice are considered non-refundable deposits.
Change of Reservation Policy
If you need to change your reservation and/or cancel any part of your stay, you will be responsible for 10% of the night(s) that the change is in effect.
Refunds are not available unless Carteret County Emergency Group issues mandatory Evacuation Orders for Beaufort. If an evacuation order is not issued for North Carolina, Carteret County, a credit for another stay will be issued in the form of a gift certificate to be used at a later date. We recommend purchasing traveler’s insurance.
The Pecan Tree Inn is a non-smoking facility. If the smell of smoke is detected in your guest room, there will be a $250 cleaning fee added to the card given at the reservation time. There is no smoking or vapor usage on the property, porches, gardens, or patio.
Due to the historic nature of the house, we are not ADA compliant to access the property.
Guests are responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by their acts or omissions, default, accident, or neglect. By booking with us, guests agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by them. Normal wear and tear are excluded. Usage of the property bikes at your own risk, corporation, property, management, and owners cannot be held liable for any bodily harm or injuries to third parties that may occur during the use of the bikes.
Please report any accidents or incidents to the innkeepers or other Pecan Tree Inn staff members connected with any property damage.
The Pecan Tree Inn is dedicated to the protection of our planet’s resources and would encourage our guests to help us by:
* Switching off lights when not in use.
* Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use.
* Avoiding the unnecessary use of towels – use what you need! We provide make-up removers and specially marked washcloths for make-up removal. We do not use bleach; we use Young Living toxin/chemical-free cleaning products.
* We recyclable please use recycling bins at the end of the hallways or in your room for your convenience.
* Thank you for helping us lower the carbon footprint of the Inn and our community.
Reservations at & Policies of Pecan Tree Inn
- Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Major credit cards, cash, and personal checks accepted.
- Rates are for double occupancy. Single guests get a $10 discount if requested at the time of reservation. There is a $50 surcharge for a third person in the room. Only one room can accommodate a third person.
- 15-day cancellation policy. 10% service charge for all cancellations.
- Two-night minimum stays from April – October. Call us for information at 252-728-6733.
- The price includes a gourmet breakfast featuring egg dishes, sides such as potatoes, sausage, bacon and or fresh fruits, freshly baked scones, and beverages.
- Check-in between 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM; earlier or later by special arrangement. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- We welcome families with children over age 9 due to current room accommodations and our surrounding landscape.
- We currently have one pet-friendly room (Harbor Room); a non-refundable $50 pet deposit is required. If urination or signs of damage are found, the card on file will be charged a $200 cleaning fee. Housekeeping is not available for the room with a pet.
- Smoking is not permitted on the property.
- We are Eco-friendly (North Carolina Green-Travel Certified)
- We provide off-street parking in our lot beside the inn 1 car per room.
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout Inn, porches, and patio.
- We provide sound machines and a USB port charger in each room.
- We provide Aromatherapy essential oil defusers.
- We will gladly help you plan your activities while in Beaufort and assist with all-important dinner reservations.
- All our rooms have Spectrum cable with ROKU flats screen televisions.
Each guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Pecan Tree Inn management, employees, and owners from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including a guest’s associates) as a result of any cause unless caused by excess negligence or willful act of Pecan Tree Inn management, owners or employees.