Check-In and Check-Out Time
Check-In: 3:00PM – 5:30PM Check-Out: 11:00AM. If you are planning to arrive later than 6:00 PM, please let our staff know so we can arrange for after hours check-in procedures.
All reservations will be confirmed by a one-night deposit charged to a valid credit card at the time of booking.
Up to 15 days prior to arrival, should you cancel, you will receive a full refund minus 10% of the reservation total. If your cancellation falls within the 15-day period you will be responsible for the total room charges at the time of cancellation, unless the Pecan Tree Inn is able to re-book the room. If the Pecan Tree Inn is able to re-book the room, you will be charged the 10% of the reservation total. If booking more than 1 room cancellation policy is 30 day cancellation notice prior to arrival and is the same policy as the 15 day notice requirements.
Due to the size of our Inn, cancellations affect us significantly. Reservations canceled under the required notice are considered non-refundable deposits.
The cancellation guidelines are as follows:
Change of Reservation Policy
If you need to change your reservation and/or cancel any part of your stay, you will be responsible for 10% of the night(s) that the change is in effect.
If North Carolina is issued a Mandatory Evacuation Order by Carteret County, a cancellation will be accepted. If an evacuation order is not issued for North Carolina, Carteret County, a credit for another stay will be given to be used within 90 days, should our guests decide not to stay/arrive at the time of the storm.
The Pecan Tree Inn is a non-smoking facility. If the smell of smoke is detected in your guest room, there will be a $200 cleaning fee added to your card on file. There is no smoking or vapor usage on the property, in the gardens or on the patio.
Due to this historic nature of the house, we are not ADA compliant to access the property.
Guests are responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by their acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us guests agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by them. Normal wear and tear are excluded. Usage of the property bikes are at your own risk, corporation, property, management, and owners cannot be held liable for any bodily harm that may occur during the use of the bikes.
Please report any accidents or incidents to the innkeepers or other staff members of the Pecan Tree Inn in connection with any property damage.
The Pecan Tree Inn is dedicated to the protection of our planet’s resources and would encourage our guests to help us by:
* Switching off lights when not in use;
* Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use;
* Avoiding the unnecessary use of towels – just use what you need! we provide make-up removers and black washcloths for make-up. We do not use bleach we use Young Living toxin/chemical-free cleaning products.
* We will sort the recyclable rubbish collected from guest rooms i.e. plastic, metal, and glass; we do provide recycling bins at the end of the hallways for your convenience.
* We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Reservations at & Policies of Pecan Tree Inn
- Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Major credit cards, cash, and personal checks accepted.
- Rates are for double occupancy. Single guests get a $10 discount if requested at the time of reservation. There is a $30 surcharge for a third person in the room. Only two room can accommodate a third person.
- 15-day cancellation policy. 10% service charge for all cancellations.
- Two-night minimum stays on most weekends from April – October. Call us for information 252-728-6733.
- The price includes a gourmet buffet breakfast featuring egg dishes, freshly baked scones, fresh fruits, cereal, yogurt, and beverages.
- Check-in between 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM; earlier or later by special arrangement. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- We welcome families with children over age 9 due to current room accommodations.
- We currently have one pet-friendly room (Harbor Room) a non-refundable $75 pet cleaning deposit is required.
- Smoking is not permitted on the property
- We are Eco-friendly (North Carolina Green-Travel Certified)
- We provide off-street parking in our lot beside the inn 1 car per room.
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout Inn, porches, and patio.
- We provide sound machines and USB port charger in each room
- We provide Aromatherapy essential oil defusers
- We will gladly help you plan your activities while in Beaufort and assist with all-important dinner reservations.
- All our rooms have cable with ROKU flats screen televisions.
Each guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Pecan Tree Inn management, employees and owners from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including a guest’s associates) as a result of any cause, unless caused by excess negligence or willful act of Pecan Tree Inn management, owners or employees.